These Intermediary Guidelines of compliance statement is in compliance with section 79 of I.T.Act, 2000 and its rules namely The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011. This statement applies to all users of www.karbh.com (including its integrated systems). By using this website you agree and acknowledge to be bound by terms of this statement. References in these Terms to “we” or “us” or “website” or “company” are references to www.karbh.com and “you” as users of the website.
The issue of intermediary compliance is extremely crucial for our company which is committed for safeguarding the information provided by its users/visitors as well as safeguarding interest of various government agencies.
(2) As per Such rules and regulations, terms and conditions or user agreement, we hereby inform you not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that, –
(3) We agree that we shall not knowingly host or publish any information or shall not initiate the transaction, select the receiver or transmission and select or modify the information contained in the transmission as specified in clause 2.
(4) We agree that upon obtaining knowledge by itself or been brought to actual knowledge by an affected person in writing or through email signed with electronic signature about any such information as mentioned in clause 2 above, have established the system to act within seventy-two hours and where applicable, work with the user of such information to disable such information that is in contravention of clause 2. Further, we agree to preserve such information and associated records for at least ninety days for investigation purposes.
(6) We agree and acknowledge that when required by lawful order, we will provide information or any such assistance to various Government Agencies who are lawfully authorized for investigative, protective, cybersecurity activity. The information or any such assistance shall be provided for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, cyber security incidences and punishment of offences under any law for the time being in force, on a request in writing stating clearly the purpose of seeking such information or any such assistance.
(8) We agree to share cybersecurity incidents related information with the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team of India (CERT-IN) as and when requested by an authorized representative of CERT-IN.
(9) We agree that we shall not knowingly deploy or install or modify the technical configuration of a computer resource or become a party to any such act which may change or has the potential to change the normal course of operation of the computer resource than what it is supposed to perform thereby circumventing any law for the time being in force. Provided that we may develop, produce, distribute or employ technical means for the sole purpose of performing the acts of securing the computer resource and information contained therein.
(10) We declare that our Grievance Officer shall redress the complaints within one month from the date of receipt of a complaint. Affected parties and Govt. authorities are requested to use the below information for any grievances.
Contact email: email@example.com